Punta Gorda, FL—Fishermen’s Village is coordinating plans for their 6th annual Key Lime Festival to be held Saturday, May 12, 10 am-4 pm. Family friendly activities scheduled at various times throughout the day will include:
- Tropical/steel drum and dance music featuring Jimmy Pappas, John Patti & Ragady Lapsey
- Hot Flashz Dance Team
- Jeff the Juggler – Juggling/Balloon Twisting – Magic Show
- Finest Face Painting by MaryRose
- Tarot card readings by Pamela
- Meet Luna the screech owl from Peace River Wildlife
- Photos with pony from Endless Trails
- Live art demonstrations
- Play the Key Lime Limbo game!
Village specialty stores, restaurants and participating vendors will feature Key Lime products for sampling and purchase to include: key lime jewelry creations, key lime fragrances, Key Lime Pie, Caribbean jerk food, key lime loofa soaps, key lime yogurt, Lime-a-ritas, key lime infused water, key lime tarts, key lime martinis, key lime truffles, dressings, dips, gelato, fudge and taffy, honey, Margarita T-shirts, lime sweatshirts, tropical fine art, key lime pie ice cream, key lime shakes, key lime cookies and more!
Admission and parking for the Key Lime Festival is free and the public is encouraged to attend.
Fishermen’s Village is located off Marion Avenue in Punta Gorda, FL. 1 800 639-0020 or visit on line at www.fishville.com.